With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for Service, you will gain a clear, accurate picture of an individual’s strengths, limitations and overall potential.
This product features:
- A comprehensive report that supports selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and opportunities for development
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in practical, intuitive terms
- A phone consultation to help you understand the report and its implications
- Behavioural-based interview questions tailored to assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included.
This is a general-purpose model for roles in a Service context. It could be used to assess roles where the incumbent needs to provide service to an internal or external customer by understanding their issues and needs, asking the right questions, and delivering on commitments.
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Service Focus – Service professionals place emphasis on creating customer loyalty by continually enhancing the customer experience. They show the capacity to identify and understand the needs of customers, manage expectations, and give priority to meeting and exceeding those needs.
Active Listening – They enhance mutual understanding in communicating with others by expressing genuine interest in, and providing full attention to, the content and meaning of others’ messages.
Quality Focus – They ensure that all work in one’s own area of the business, throughout the organisation, by vendors, suppliers, etc. is performed with excellence and to high standards for quality and integrity.
Time Management – They focus on completing all work tasks in a timely manner while remaining responsive enough to react to competing demands and shifting priorities. They are able to manage multiple responsibilities while being organised, keeping on top of important time-sensitive tasks, and performing all work accurately.
Composure and Resiliency – They are able to deal effectively with pressure, maintain focus and intensity, and remain optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. This includes the ability and propensity to recover quickly from setbacks, rejections, and conflicts and to maintain self-control in the face of hostility or provocation.
Communicating – Service professionals provide the information required by others in a concise, direct, and unambiguous way. They perceive how the message affects the receiver and strive to ensure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics and function of the message.