With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for Senior Leader, you will gain a clear, accurate picture of an individual’s strengths, limitations and overall potential.
This product features:
- A comprehensive report that supports selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and opportunities for development
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in practical, intuitive terms
- A phone consultation to help you understand the report and its implications
- Behavioural-based interview questions tailored to assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included.
Senior Leaders develop and manage an organisation’s strategic and operational goals. They initiate plans and programs to achieve revenue and profitability objectives or to meet other significant organisational goals.
Examples of Senior Leader Positions are:
Chief Executive Officer, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President of Operations, General Manager.
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Leadership Maturity – Senior Leaders serve as role models for performance and organisational behavior by demonstrating humility, confidence, and courage in their leadership role.
Leadership Communication – They generate a shared commitment to the organisation, building morale and encouraging ownership of mission, goals, and values.
Organisational Savvy – They are able to gather and accurately assess information related to the organisation’s formal and informal communication channels and power relationships.
Deliberative Decision Making – They tend to gather, consider, and evaluate all relevant information to make logical conclusions before being moved to action.
Decisiveness – They tend toward taking calculated risks by making decisions and taking action, even in the absence of all information.
Strategic Thinking – Senior Leaders develop and help drive a shared understanding of a long-term vision that describes how the organisation needs to operate now and in the future.
Leading Change – They effectively create a vision for change and engage others to implement the change process.
Strategic Talent Management – Senior Leaders attract, hire, engage, and develop talented people to build the capabilities required for the organisation to perform at high levels.