With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for Management, you will gain a clear, accurate picture of an individual’s strengths, limitations and overall potential.
This product features:
- A comprehensive report that supports selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and opportunities for development
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in practical, intuitive terms
- A phone consultation to help you understand the report and its implications
- Behavioural-based interview questions tailored to assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included.
This is a general-purpose model for roles in a Management context. It could be used to assess roles where the incumbent needs to produce results through others, make good business decisions, and promote efficient processes.
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Driving Results – Managers who exhibit this competency motivate individuals to achieve and exceed goals by establishing accountabilities, clarifying performance expectations, agreeing to high standards and measures, monitoring and reviewing performance, and providing timely and relevant feedback.
Communicating – They convey the information required by others in a concise, direct, and unambiguous way. They perceive how the message affects the receiver and strive to ensure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics and function of the message.
Coaching and Developing Others – They provide quality time and planned commitment to direct reports and offer processes and opportunities for them to understand their strengths and limitations in relation to a range of high-quality and relevant competencies.
Team Building – Managers enable and encourage group members to work together to complete tasks and accomplish goals that individual members could not accomplish alone.
Deliberative Decision Making – They gather, consider, and evaluate all relevant information to make logical conclusions before being moved to action.
Process Management – Managers take a systematic approach to making the company’s workflow more effective, efficient, and capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment.