With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for Franchisee, you will gain a clear, accurate picture of an individual’s strengths, limitations and overall potential.
This product features:
- A comprehensive report that supports selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and opportunities for development
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in practical, intuitive terms
- A phone consultation to help you understand the report and its implications
- Behavioural-based interview questions tailored to assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included.
Franchisees operate one or more franchise units licensed from a larger organisation. They use the franchisor’s licenses, trademarks, advertising, brand recognition, and proven operating methods. In exchange, the franchisee typically pays the franchisor a recurring fee as well as a percentage of gross sales or profits. Even with access to these tools and frameworks, Franchisees often must independently set up their operation and generate business.
Examples of Franchisee Positions are:
Food Services Franchisee, Automotive Franchisee, Home Services Franchisee.
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Business Acumen – Franchisees make sound business decisions based on a strong understanding of the company’s business model, strategic goals, and relevant policies, as well as best practices and current technologies in one’s own discipline or functional area.
Leadership Communication – They generate a shared commitment to the organisation, build morale, and encourage ownership of mission, goals, and values.
Driving Results – They motivate individuals to achieve and exceed goals by establishing accountabilities, clarifying performance expectations, agreeing to high standards and measures, monitoring and reviewing performance, and providing timely and relevant feedback.
Influence and Persuasion – Franchisees are effective in persuading, convincing, influencing, or impressing others in order to get them to support a specific agenda, make a specific type of impression, or take a specific course of action.
Strategic Thinking – They develop and help drive a shared understanding of a long-term vision that describes how the organisation needs to operate now and in the future.
Relationship Building – They develop effective long-term professional interactions with others based on trust: trust that they will always work toward the best interest of those involved and that they are sufficiently competent to provide positive results.
Negotiating – They identify key bargaining points for all parties and work effectively toward win-win solutions.