The Real Estate Team Talent Audit allows Principals and Managers to truly understand the strengths and weaknesses of their agency.
Caliper’s Real Estate Team Talent Audit provides an agency with a clear and concise view of the current talent pool; where each individual is likely to best be deployed, and any training or development gaps.
This allows the Principal or management team to evaluate the potential of their sales team, property management department, admin and support staff, and management team.
The Team Talent Audit answers key talent management questions for a real estate business:
- Do the sales team have the key drivers for success?
- Can we re-organise the teams for greater effectiveness?
- Do the property managers have the capacity to effectively manage, or build the rent roll?
- Is there anyone in the team who can ‘step up’ in to another role?
- What do we need to look for in terms of recruiting new staff to fill the gaps in the current team?
This report, made up of the Caliper Profile results of all participants, is delivered with a two hour debrief from a Caliper Consultant to explain the results of the Audit Report, including suggestions for employee development.