With the Caliper’s Advisor Competency Report for General Potential, you will gain a clear, accurate picture of an individual’s strengths, limitations and overall potential.
This product features:
- A comprehensive report that supports selection and development
- A detailed analysis of the individual’s strengths and opportunities for development
- Descriptions of potential competencies and representative behaviours in practical, intuitive terms
- A phone consultation to help you understand the report and its implications
- Behavioural-based interview questions tailored to assessment results in recruitment reports
- Managing for Success suggestions, which include coaching recommendations and tips for working with the individual
- A Function-Fit index and/or Caliper Consultant’s recommendation can be included.
This is a general-purpose model with competencies across performance dimensions, including communicating and working with others, managing one’s own work, and making decisions.
COMPETENCY AREAS MEASURED BY THIS REPORT:
Communicating – An individual who exhibits this competency provides the information required by others in a concise, direct, and unambiguous way. He or she perceives how the message affects the receiver and strives to ensure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics and function of the message.
Composure and Resiliency – Individuals who exhibit this competency are able to deal effectively with pressure, maintain focus and intensity, and remain optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. They show the propensity to recover quickly from setbacks, rejections, and conflicts and to maintain self-control in the face of hostility or provocation.
Collaboration and Teamwork – Individuals who exhibit this competency work interdependently and collaboratively with others to achieve mutual goals. They subordinate individual aims in the interest of working with others in a way that promotes and encourages each person’s contributions toward achieving optimal outcomes.
Deliberative Decision Making – Individuals who exhibit this competency tend to gather, consider, and evaluate all relevant information to make logical conclusions before being moved to action.
Time Management – They focus on completing all work tasks in a timely manner while remaining responsive enough to react to competing demands and shifting priorities. They are able to manage multiple responsibilities while being organised, keeping on top of important time-sensitive tasks, and performing all work accurately.
Accountability – Individuals exhibiting this competency take responsibility for their own performance and accept full ownership of issues, problems, and opportunities, regardless of the source.